CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Germain Race RB #16 Catching On!

Germain Race RB #16 in the above picture catching a pass down field and looking for blocking from Wade Betschart #47 FB/TE because Brandon Siler #59 LB and Terna Nande #45 LB are coming on strong.

Germain Race was showing he could run and catch in Mini Camp. The 5-foot-10 218 pound running back is showing he is ready and back from his toe injury that put him on IR last year. Race did see action last year in two games at St. Louis and against San Francisco, he ran seven times for 37 yards, and a TD against the Rams.

"I can't wait, this is the first time in my life that I have missed almost a complete season and it is hard to cope with." Race said.

"You just have to take your time because it is an injury that you really can't rush and you just have to have patience and I will be hungry when I get back."

"Things are going good and my foot has healed up, I am just ready to get back into it."

Race knows he is starting over this summer.

"I will be starting back where I was a year ago just looking for a spot," Race laments. "We will see how it goes and I will just have to do my best."


For a great video of Germain Race click link below:

Germain Race Video while playing in College

(quotes Link)

0 comments: